Promotion in the European market "BIO West Greece"
The program “BIO West Greece” concerns the enhancement of extroversion through targeted actions for the promotion of organic fruits of Western Greece, in the main European markets of organic products.
It is supported by the “Operational Programme of Western Greece 2014-2020 ESA OP of Western Greece” action “Extroversion – Internationalization of SMEs of the Region of Western Greece”. Project code: ΔΕΕΕ10-0050006.
The project is implemented by the Organic Producers Association of Western Greece and constitutes an integrated marketing strategy for the targeted promotion, promotion & placement of organic fruits produced & marketed by the Cooperative in the main European markets.
The programme shall include the implementation of the following actions:
- Conducting Market Research in the target countries, regarding the shaped reality and trends prevailing in the field of Organic Fruits that interest us.
- Design & printing of brochures
- Design of new labels for the retail packaging of the new innovative cold dried fruits that the Cooperative started producing
- Installation of modern IT equipment of the company
- Installation of modern mechanical production & transport equipmen
- Creation of a new website friendly to people with disabilities
- Participation in nine (9) International Food Exhibitions in Germany, France, Italy, Spain & Sweden
- Implementation of In Store Promotion & Tasting actions at the most important points of sale of the Cooperative’s products in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and France.
The following results are expected with the implementation of the programme:
- The improvement of the image of organic fruits produced & marketed by the Cooperative in the European market.
- The expansion of the penetration of fruits exported by the Cooperative in the markets of the countries where it currently sells its products (Germany, Austria, France, Netherlands, Belgium) and the penetration of its products into new markets of countries where we do not sell to date (Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland, United Kingdom).
- The increase of the number of partners (importers-distributors of organic fruits) in the target countries.